czwartek, 8 grudnia 2016

A letter to Minister of Justice

    Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am writing to you in order to convince you about granting Mrs Mary Maloney parole. Last month she was accused for murdering her husband. I must admit that I am suprised that so many people actually believe that such a delicate woman could have done something as cruel as that. Not to mention the fact that Mrs Maloney was 5 months pregnant at that time, so she definately would not have been able to kill a man so much stronger that her. I am entirely sure that Mrs Mary Maloney loved her husband Patrick very much. She repeated very often that Patrick was the most important person in her life. I cannot think of any possible explanation why she would have wanted him to be dead.
  I ask you to give Mary Maloney one more chance to explain herself. I hope that if you would hear the real version of what happened you will not hesitate to grant her parole. I also want to ask you to consider the fact that she will soon have a baby so prison would be the worst place for her and her newborn child.
  I look forward to your quick response.

Your faithfully,
Julia Bzura

1 komentarz:

  1. A very well-written letter with very few mistakes.
    Be more careful about how you divide the text into paragraphs - they should reflect the logic of the text and present distinct ideas. It seems that in your letter there are too few paragraphs.

    OdpowiedzUsuń